1) We will help you out only if we have the available space. Depending on the number of our
dogs that are travelling with us on any given trip, we may not be able to take on additional dogs.
2) You must agree to meet us at a mutually agreed upon area that is on our route. Please be
understanding in realizing our trips are often 14 - 20 hours ONE WAY.
Remember you must be flexible in coordinating the time we are meeting. It's hard to pinpoint
exact times and locations while travelling due to unexpected stops and/or delays that could occur.
If we have made prior arrangements that you will be picking up your dog at our home, PLEASE be there
when we arrive. When we get home, our priority is to get our dogs taken care of and to get some sleep (we often travel through
the night and would like to get some sleep when we arrive!)
3) The dog being transported MUST come with -
* Current Rablies Certificate
* Proof of Current Vaccination
* Health History
* A Signed Statement Authorizing Us to Seek Medical Treatment if it's Necessary
During the Trip.
* Plenty Of Dog Food For The Dog's Trip.
All of these things will be handed over with the dog.
We will NOT carry the dog's registration papers or payment for the dog.
At times, we may also ask that you provide a folding crate. This can either be handed over
with the dog or, arrangements can be made for you to pick it up once we return home.
4) The following costs apply:
- 6 Months to 1 Year Old : $100
- Over 1 Year Old : $150
Cost is to be prepaid.
Before we leave on a trip, we will need contact numbers for you and the receiving party.
It is also your responsibility to see that the receiving party meets us to pick up the dog immediately
upon our arrival.
If we have planned to meet enroute, the receiving party MUST be there waiting when we arrive. This
is because typically we are on a tight schedule and must stick to our planned travel times.
If the receiving party is not at the agreed upon location at the time arranged, the dog will continue
on with us to our destination and the person selling the dog will be contacted. We will also charge an additional $50
if this occurs.